There is No School This Wednesday November 26, 2014
The 2014 Harvest Drive is over
Thank you for your generous support.
Howling after Hours At Westglades
Westglades Middle School proudly presents....
After much planning and collaboration, we are ready to introduce our after school enrichment program.
The timeline for the first session of this academic school year is as follows:
• November 6th - 13th - Online Registration and Payment Period SEE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
• November 17th - Session begins
• January 28th - Session ends (planning/early release days, and holiday breaks have been considered)
The courses offered for these eight weeks are:
• Cooking for Kids
• Crafts 'N' Crochet
• Intramural Flag Football (Teams 1 & 2)
• Lego Robotics
• Intramural Flag Football (Teams 3 & 4)
• Spoken Word Poetry
• Ceramics & Pottery
• Golf Academy for Kids
• Introduction to Keyboarding (typing)
All classes will be taught for one hour after school on the designated days and will be taught by certified and experienced teachers. The fee per class is $140, to be paid by parents (includes snacks and supplies). To ensure that we offer high quality programs and positive enrichment experiences, each class will consist of 12-14 students per teacher.
Our parents, students, community members, teachers, and administrators have been eagerly anticipating the launch of this program and we are super excited to finally begin! We will be featured in the November issue of the Coral Springs and Parkland Sports and Activities Directory.
We appreciate the time, support, and patience you have extended throughout this awesome endeavor and we look forward to facilitating student growth. :))
For course descriptions please click on the Howling After Hours tab above.
- Registration for Howling After Hours IS NOW AVAILABLE Here are the instructions:
- 1. Click HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION PAGE. A box will pop up asking for Account Name and Password.
- Account Name: 3871parent
- Password: parent
- 2. A welcome box will pop up. Click OK.
- 3. Click on New Registration and enter your child's student number and name to begin registration (enter the name of your child's first period teacher in Teacher Name field of the form).
- 4. Once you complete and submit the registration form, you will be prompted to click on the Online Payment icon. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT PAYMENT.
Digital Math Curriculum Info
CLICK HERE for login information for myhrw.com and The Personal Math Trainer
See the latest Podcast from Broward Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie HERE